Thursday 11 March 2010

My new home in Boston

Moved to a new place... our landlord and his family is living upstairs...but don't worry, they go to their house by seperate doorway so they won't be coming into our house, we have total privacy! he has 2 boys about the same age as me. Will show you their photos next time if possible. Anyway, this is my new house, a place I'm gg to live for another 1 yr or more?
Living room! a white sofa, a brown couch and a tv, a table (not in the picture). oh, and a heater (hot hot, don't ever touch it~). big and err... not much furniture.

Dad & Mum's bedroom. I have a smaller bedroom next door, but it's too cold, so now I am sleeping with Dad and Mum in the same room. where's my bed? behind me. I haven't tidy up my bed so better not showing it in this photo.


Mum's favourite place, Kitchen! I am not allowed here while she cook, so better run before she comes in and see me!

No comments: